Complaint Review: U S SEARCH

• Updated: Mon, September 14, 2009

• Reported By: John — Plymouth Wisconsin USA
U S SEARCH
USSEARCH.com Internet United States of America

U S SEARCH Fraudulent charges against my GE Money Bank Wal-Mart Discover Account Internet

* : gemb will not address

Fraudulent charges were made by US Search against my GE MoneyBank Wal-Mart Discover credit card.  I am absolutely sure these are not mine; no one had access to my card in my household and they are for people I never heard of.  I felt my card number was compromised, closed it out and was issued a new number.

Three times I contacted GE MoneyBank, and three times they opened the case and sent me the same forms to fill out, and now they are sending me a fourth set.  GE MoneyBank told me to contact US Search, and US Search told me to contact GE MoneyBank.  On this last case file they never even reported their findings to me.  I will also file a report against GE MoneyBank.

I have been respectful and civil with people so far, but now I am upset and will resolve this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2009 07:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/U-S-SEARCH/internet/U-S-SEARCH-Fraudulent-charges-against-my-GE-Money-Bank-Wal-Mart-Discover-Account-Internet-494480. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U S SEARCH

#1

gemb will not address

AUTHOR: Laurie - (U.S.A.)

That is how they handle valid customer complaints - they ignore them

YOU MUST FILE COMPLAINTS WITH THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION AND OFFICE OF THRIFT SUPERVISION.

GEMB will continue to ignore, use stall tactics, deny receiving paperwork  etc unless the complaint comes in via the Office of Thrift Supervision.

www.ftc.gov