Complaint Review: U S Work Alliance Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, December 11, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, December 11, 2007

• Reported By:knoxville Tennessee
U S Work Alliance Inc.
www.usworkalliance.com Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

U S Work Alliance Inc. Scammed me into buying the exam study guide and practice test for a job at the USPS Atlanta Georgia

Let me tell you, this is the last thing I needed after just losing my job. This company puts a add in the newspaper stating "Post Office Now Hiring!!! With average pay of $20.00 an hour and full benefits.

When I called them, they charged me $129.45 to send some study booklets and practice tests to prepare me for the exam I would have to take inorder to get a job at the USPS. Well, I know people that work at the USPS and they have no affiliation with this company and the information they send you has nothing to do with the exam they make you take. This company will not cancel the order and they tell you that the only way to get your money back is by failing the exam or not getting a job offer. Well obviously you will fail with the phony info they send to you.

My bank will not put stop payment on this charge until it clears and then I have to go dispute it. I had to block my debit card and have a new one reissued inorder to prevent them from taking any more money out of my account. It's a big hassle.

This company should be sued for every dime it is worth. The newspaper will be notified of this, and I will not stop until I get my money back. Please do not fall for this scam like many has done.

Ashley
Knoxville, TN

Ashley
knoxville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2007 01:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/U-S-Work-Alliance-Inc/Atlanta-Georgia/U-S-Work-Alliance-Inc-Scammed-me-into-buying-the-exam-study-guide-and-practice-test-for-a-290639. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U S Work Alliance Inc.

widespread