Complaint Review: U S Work Alliance

• Submitted: Mon, December 31, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, January 10, 2008

• Reported By:Chula Vista California
U S Work Alliance
P.O. Box 923088 Norcross, Georgia U.S.A.

US Work Alliance, U S Work Alliance Broken Promises, nothing promised was delivered Norcross Georgia

*Consumer Suggestion: EXAM SERVICE/US WORK ALLIANCE MUST BE BROUGHT DOWN!

*UPDATE Employee: Please Contact Us, We Can Still Help You

This company made promises that you would receive the study guide for the post battery exam. I did receive the study guide within a couple of weeks. Another thing they guaranteed was notification of nearby test sites. This was never granted. I made several attempts to reach at the number provided; I have never once spoke to anyone. I also tried to reach them at their web page; this website, however, no longer exists.
I am very upset that this has happened to me and wish that something will be done to stop this from happening to another consumer. I realize that I should check into to stuff before giving my credit card number.

Stacy
Chula Vista, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2007 02:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/U-S-Work-Alliance/Norcross-Georgia-923088/US-Work-Alliance-U-S-Work-Alliance-Broken-Promises-nothing-promised-was-delivered-Norcro-295786. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U S Work Alliance

#1 Consumer Suggestion

EXAM SERVICE/US WORK ALLIANCE MUST BE BROUGHT DOWN!

AUTHOR: Carson - (U.S.A.)

This company is completely without morals. They have scammed thousands and thousands of people out of money. The don't offer a real product. They are a complete scam. I invite you all who have been scammed by them (as have I) to join me in filing the following reports against these criminals. FILE A BETTER BUINESS REPORT AT http://www.atlanta.bbb.org. FILE a criminal report with the postal authorities at http://www.postalinspectors.uspis.gov. Files a compliant with the Georgia Consumer office of affairs at http://.consumer.georgia.gov. DO NOT LET THESE CRIMINALS GET AWAY WITH THIS PRACTICE. File these reports with these authorities and you can help bring this criminal practive DOWN!

Please Contact Us, We Can Still Help You

AUTHOR: Devin, US Work Alliance, Public Relations - (U.S.A.)

Stacy,

We regret the inconveniences that you have encountered while attempting to contact US Work Alliance. Our website and customer service number should be fully functional. The correct website is usworkalliance.com and our customer service number is 800-584-1859. Occasionally, we perform maintenance on our website during off-peak hours, but it should not interfere with your use. Once you've logged into the site, you'll be able to register to receive e-mail notification of job openings in your area. Unfortunately, the USPS is responsible for conducting their own tests so we have no control over when and where they do the testing. For this reason, this is not a guarantee that we offer. However, we are aware that in rare cases, some locations may not have testing available and that is why we have added a stipulation to our Refund Policy. If no testing is available in your area for 12 months, we will refund your money. Please call us regarding your refund. If one of our representatives promised you this, we would appreciate hearing from you to obtain further details. We can pull the recording of the tape to review the conversation. If this was promised to you, we apologize and the representative will be addressed. Again, if you have any questions or concerns about our services please contact us at our customer service hotline.