Complaint Review: U S cash advance, Payday for america

• Submitted: Tue, October 01, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, June 12, 2014

• Reported By: Leonard — Baytown Texas

U S cash advance, Payday for america Ray Parker, Mark Jones, Johnathan Knight,Ryan Smith Scammed me out of 2300.00 dollars using Green dot money cards and vanilla reload network cards.Now they are threating me of a lawsuit if i don't settle a loan with U S cash advance that i never took out. pasadena California

on sept. 3 I was contacted by payday for america that i was approved for a $3000.00 loan.then they sent me a type email that it would cost me 145.00 a month until pay off.So they ask me my bank account number so they could electronic transferr the funds direct to my bank account.after a few days,they told me i need to send them 300.00 to pay the government charges for sending the money to my bank.I sent. so they told me to buy a green dot money pack card,and put 300.00 dollars on it and then call them and give them the number on the back after i scratched if off.Then the asked for 500.00,and said they my bank wanted more money to transfer to my account to pay the taxes.This went on for some time,and said if i pay only a fee they can sent it by western union,and i never got the loan. Now i tell them that i don,t want the loan they are telling me that i took out a loan fron another company that i need to pay this charge or the will file this against my social security number.every email that i receive from them,I print off a copy and save.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2013 06:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/U-S-cash-advance-Payday-for-america/pasadena-California-91104/U-S-cash-advance-Payday-for-america-Ray-Parker-Mark-Jones-Johnathan-KnightRyan-Smith-1088745. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U S cash advance, Payday for america