Complaint Review: U-Ship Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, December 23, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, December 24, 2012

• Reported By: Wayne — Leesburg Florida USA
U-Ship Inc.
2205 Brazos St, Austin, TX 78701 Internet United States of America

U-Ship Inc. Complete Scam & Liar's Internet

*General Comment: Just my 2 cents.

U-Ship Suspended My User Account based On 2 Things.

1) My Company Does Not have An M.C. Number, But The Truth Of The Matter Is My Company Is An Intrastate Carrier, We Are Not Required By Federal Law To Have An M.C. Number As We Do Not Leave Our Home State.

2) U-Ship Claims That My Company Used Multiple User Names To Manipulate Feed Back, Fact My Company Has A User Feed Back of 2  Both Customers Can Be Verified With Out Any Problems.

So Basically, U-Ship Has Suspended My User Account Based On The 2 Items Above, Both Being False.

U-Ship Has To Be The Biggest Joke Of A Company That I Have Ever Seen. They Do Harbor Many Unlicensed And Uninsured Carrier, And A Company Such As Mine That Is Fully Legal And Fully Insured As Required By Federal Law, U-Ship Suspends From Their Web Site, So I Guess If Your Legal And On The Level, U-Ship Suspends Your Account, If Your Insurance Is Expired Your Allowed To Be A Carrier On U-Ship. [continued below]....
..... All I Can Tell Consumers Is Be Very Very Cautious If You Decide To Be A Dummy And Use U-Ship For Any Reason.

I Made It Clear To U-Ship, That My Company Has Real Clients, Like Volkswagen Credit, Enterprise Fleet Management, Ford Motor Credit, Subaru Of America, That In No Way Could A Real Transporter Rely On A Shady Company Like U-Ship To Stay In Business.

My Company Dorsey Auto Transport Stay's Insured For 1 Million Dollars. Customers Can Call The Insurance Company Direct And Verify Coverage, Thats How Up Front My Business Is, I Challenge U-Ship And Thier "Transporters" To Do The Same.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2012 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/U-Ship-Inc/internet/U-Ship-Inc-Complete-Scam-Liars-Internet-986298. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U-Ship Inc.

#1 General Comment

Just my 2 cents.

AUTHOR: MartyMarsh - (USA)

Being a truck driver for 39 year, as far as I'm concerned you didn't lose anything. The TV show Shipping Wars tells it all. You have clowns bidding on things they can't even haul, not to mention they will haul it for nothing. But these are not uninformed comments because I also use to be a member of u-ship, although I never got a load from there it seems there was always someone there to under bid you. The only difference between these people and a broker, is these people are letting us cut our own throats.

Good luck and God Bless.