- Report: #986298
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: U-Ship Inc.
U-Ship Inc.2205 Brazos St, Austin, TX 78701 Internet United States of America
U-Ship Inc. Complete Scam & Liar's Internet
*General Comment: Just my 2 cents.
1) My Company Does Not have An M.C. Number, But The Truth Of The Matter Is My Company Is An Intrastate Carrier, We Are Not Required By Federal Law To Have An M.C. Number As We Do Not Leave Our Home State.
2) U-Ship Claims That My Company Used Multiple User Names To Manipulate Feed Back, Fact My Company Has A User Feed Back of 2 Both Customers Can Be Verified With Out Any Problems.
So Basically, U-Ship Has Suspended My User Account Based On The 2 Items Above, Both Being False.
U-Ship Has To Be The Biggest Joke Of A Company That I Have Ever Seen. They Do Harbor Many Unlicensed And Uninsured Carrier, And A Company Such As Mine That Is Fully Legal And Fully Insured As Required By Federal Law, U-Ship Suspends From Their Web Site, So I Guess If Your Legal And On The Level, U-Ship Suspends Your Account, If Your Insurance Is Expired Your Allowed To Be A Carrier On U-Ship. All I Can Tell Consumers Is Be Very Very Cautious If You Decide To Be A Dummy And Use U-Ship For Any Reason.
I Made It Clear To U-Ship, That My Company Has Real Clients, Like Volkswagen Credit, Enterprise Fleet Management, Ford Motor Credit, Subaru Of America, That In No Way Could A Real Transporter Rely On A Shady Company Like U-Ship To Stay In Business.
My Company Dorsey Auto Transport Stay's Insured For 1 Million Dollars. Customers Can Call The Insurance Company Direct And Verify Coverage, Thats How Up Front My Business Is, I Challenge U-Ship And Thier "Transporters" To Do The Same.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2012 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/U-Ship-Inc/internet/U-Ship-Inc-Complete-Scam-Liars-Internet-986298. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.