Complaint Review: U Store Appliances

• Updated: Mon, September 23, 2013

• Reported By: JamaicaMeCrazy — Rowlett Texas
U Store Appliances
2530 Joe Field Road Dallas , Texas USA

U Store Appliances No 90 day Warranty, Can't Get In Touch With Store Dallas Texas

I bought a refrigerator from this business and it doesn't work. Paid $400 for it and it cost $400 to fix it. When I called about them coming to service it (it was still under 90 warranty) he told me that he would call me back. Lie!  He never called back. I've tried to call numerous times. If I could afford to spend $800 on a refridgerator I wouldn't have gotten a used one. Now with three young children I am dealing with a broken refridgerator, rotten food, and spending money I don't have because I thought a man who runs a business I would care about his reputation. My advice is to take your chances on Craigsliat before you consider buying something from this business. No integrity, no honesty.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2013 07:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/U-Store-Appliances/Dallas-Texas/U-Store-Appliances-No-90-day-Warranty-Cant-Get-In-Touch-With-Store-Dallas-Texas-1086793. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U Store Appliances