Complaint Review: U-Talk America

• Submitted: Sat, July 10, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, July 10, 2004

• Reported By:Rochester New York
U-Talk America
P.O. Box 18434 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

U-Talk America BIGTIME RIPOFF ARTISTS, scamming the elderly, and unknowing Las Vegas Nevada

U-talk America offerd all kinds of great deals to my elderly mother in-law. After recieving the information about the alleged deals she called to cancel. She was assured that she would be taken off their list. Since then they have debited her account three different times. each time excusing it to error. Also ensuring they would take care of the problem. She has now been taken for $220.00.

I have called and tried to speak to someone in authority and have been told there is no way I can. I will have to write the corporate office. Believe me I am. We were told that our account was put on high priority and would be investigated. Our money would be to us within a matter of days.

This all began in Feb.2004. It is now July and no money has been returned. I will not let anyone get away with stealing, especially from the elderly. I hope that many more people that have been ripped off will come forward and write complaints. Some how some way this company MUST be put out of business.

Kathi
Rochester, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2004 04:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/U-Talk-America/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114-8434/U-Talk-America-BIGTIME-RIPOFF-ARTISTS-scamming-the-elderly-and-unknowing-Las-Vegas-Nevad-98375. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U-Talk America