Complaint Review: U Talk Unlimited - American Values

• Submitted: Sun, March 28, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, March 28, 2004

• Reported By:Waco Texas
U Talk Unlimited - American Values
P.o. Box 18434 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

U Talk Unlimited And American Values ripoff I ordered some stop smoking product over there phone with a one time fee and they keep drafting from my checking account Las Vegas Nevada

I ordered the easy-stop smoking over the phone and had to give my credit card # and then my checking account information. They charded my credit card a one time fee of $69.95 however for the past several months they have charged my checking account $179.70. I am changing all of my information so this cannot happen again. I am warning you for this and NETCHEX is the company that drafts from your account. If you call this company they will draft in a day or two. for several hundred dollars.

NETCHEX supposed customer service # is 800-205-9969, the sales rep #332 and toll free # 800-219-6864 and the original # that was given to me was 800-278-7009...and NETCHEX checking # of 888-888-4565...Please help a elderly man!!!!!!!

Waco, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2004 01:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/U-Talk-Unlimited-American-Values/Las-Vegas-Nevada/U-Talk-Unlimited-And-American-Values-ripoff-I-ordered-some-stop-smoking-product-over-there-85701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U Talk Unlimited - American Values