Complaint Review: U Talk Unlimited

• Submitted: Wed, November 03, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, November 03, 2004

• Reported By:Humboldt Iowa
U Talk Unlimited
PO Box 17130 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

U Talk Unlimited SCAM, Ripoff, stole, violated Las Vegas Nevada

I was also contacted by a telemarketer waving $200 free gas. Of corse I fell for it. I was promised information on health insurance for $1.95. I did NOT athorize any other transactions. I'm a little leary of these things.

A couple of months went by and I started getting NSF notices. I thought the bank had made a mistake. It ws then that I found out that U talk unlimited had been taking out $39.95/mo. out of my account. The bank gave me their phone number, although they weren't very helpful.

I called U Talk Unlimited and demanded a refund for these unathorized charges. They calmly told me they would refund my money and it would take 10-14 business days. 5 months later I STILL have not seen a penny! They cost me over $200.00.

I am a single parent of three small children. I don't know how they sleep at night. We need to banned together and see that they are stopped! I'm going to do everything possible to make sure they are put where they belong, behind bars.

Monique
Humboldt, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2004 08:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/U-Talk-Unlimited/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114-7130/U-Talk-Unlimited-SCAM-Ripoff-stole-violated-Las-Vegas-Nevada-116022. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U Talk Unlimited