Complaint Review: U-Talk Unlimited

• Updated: Mon, April 19, 2004

• Reported By:Cypress California
U-Talk Unlimited
www.utalkunlimited.com Internet U.S.A.

U-Talk Unlimited ripoff took money out of my check account did not send me the $200 worth of gas coupons & now will not return my money after calling them several times since Jan04 Internet

U-Talk Unlimited called and said they would send me $200.00 worth of gas coupons if I would give them my next check number and account so they could take out $1.95 for shipping. I never received any piece of mail from them with the gas coupons.

I then found a withdrawal of $141.85 in December 2003 and another one of $39.95 in January 2004. On the cancelled checks, there were phone numbers, so I called them.

At first they said the return check was cut on 2-3-04 and was in the mail. I called back again in February, March and April. They said my account was closed and they would put a rush on my check.

I have not received anything to date. They keep saying the check is on its way.

Patience aka Pattie
Cypress, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2004 04:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/U-Talk-Unlimited/internet/U-Talk-Unlimited-ripoff-took-money-out-of-my-check-account-did-not-send-me-the-200-worth-88224. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U-Talk Unlimited