Complaint Review: U-TalkUnlimited

• Submitted: Tue, May 11, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, May 11, 2004

• Reported By:San Antonio Texas
P.o.box 18434 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

U-Talk Unlimited rip-off! Las Vegas Nevada

I was told my refund would be sent out ASAP. First I had to fill out some form requesting a refund. It was in the mail. This was back in Jan, Feb. The form never came in the mail so I called to inquire. I did get a form and it asked for my information. I filled it out in March and mailed it back. I have yet seen my refund!
Now when I try to call the phone numbers listed on my papers I get a message "All circits are bizzy please try your call later." The #888 phone number has been disconnected.

San Antonio, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2004 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/U-TalkUnlimited/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114-8434/U-Talk-Unlimited-rip-off-Las-Vegas-Nevada-91019. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U-TalkUnlimited