Sheets

• Submitted: Sat, February 05, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, February 05, 2005

• Reported By:Vero Beach Florida
U Turn
1460 Commerce Way Idaho Falls, Idaho U.S.A.

U Turn ripoff Screwed my MOM Idaho Falls Idaho

My Mother's Story is Below... She is a simple woman that
U-Turn Screwed... Jeremy is Very Lucky... we live in Florida, and we're leaving it up to the Lawyers now...
But from what I here we're on the list of suits against them...

I was Dealing with a Jeremy Simms at U-Turn.
I just became a widow, my late husband had no insurance. I had a little nest egg.
I saw the Ad, and fell for Jeremy Hook Line, and Sinker... (My Late Doug, was a fisherman).
Needless to say, Jeremy said he would take me under his wing, get me started and teach me the Business. He said after I recieved the machines, He would teach me how to locate the machines to save me money. He made alot promises and now he is never around to help.
I spent my last $6400 with them, my mortgage is due and I'm looking for help.
The only help I got from them was a receptionist telling me I can sell them in a local paper.
Help....

Jessica
Vero Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2005 08:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/U-Turn/Idaho-Falls-Idaho-83403/U-Turn-ripoff-Screwed-my-MOM-Idaho-Falls-Idaho-130236. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U Turn