Complaint Review: U-Wantit

• Reported By: Nadia Carter — London
U-Wantit
Internet USA

U-Wantit Uwantit, U Wantit ripoff, scam, fake auction, lost money Internet

I have been ripped off by U-Wantit or U Wantit also known as U Want It - u-wantit.com/ - it is one of those dodgy auction sites.

They claim to be selling designer goods and things like Playstations for cheap but the catch is you have to guess the price they will sell it for. To cut a long story short I won one of the autions and was supposed to be getting a nice handbag for about £30.

Anyway, the handbag was never delivered and when I checked my bank statement I saw that I had been charged £350 by this company!

After weeks and weeks of complaining (no response ever received) I have given up and decided to file this report so hopefully others will avoid this website at all costs!

My next step is to complain to my bank but also to their hosting company. How this kind of fraud is allowed to continue unpunished is a scandal. I cant be the only one.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2014 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/U-Wantit/internet/U-Wantit-Uwantit-U-Wantit-ripoff-scam-fake-auction-lost-money-Internet-1152667. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U-Wantit