Complaint Review: U-Wantit

• Reported By: Nadia Carter — London
Internet USA

U-Wantit Uwantit, U Wantit ripoff, scam, fake auction, lost money Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response to U-Wantit Fake Complaint

I have been ripped off by U-Wantit or U Wantit also known as U Want It - u-wantit.com/ - it is one of those dodgy auction sites.

They claim to be selling designer goods and things like Playstations for cheap but the catch is you have to guess the price they will sell it for. To cut a long story short I won one of the autions and was supposed to be getting a nice handbag for about £30.

Anyway, the handbag was never delivered and when I checked my bank statement I saw that I had been charged £350 by this company!

After weeks and weeks of complaining (no response ever received) I have given up and decided to file this report so hopefully others will avoid this website at all costs!

My next step is to complain to my bank but also to their hosting company. How this kind of fraud is allowed to continue unpunished is a scandal. I cant be the only one.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2014 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/U-Wantit/internet/U-Wantit-Uwantit-U-Wantit-ripoff-scam-fake-auction-lost-money-Internet-1152667. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U-Wantit

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response to U-Wantit Fake Complaint

AUTHOR: U-Wantit - (United Kingdom)

This complaint is a total fabrication.

1. U-Wantit.com auctions is not a guessing price site. It is a lowest unique bid auction and price drop shopping site.

2. We have no member by the name of Nadia Carter on u-wantit.com and have never received any emails, complaints or requests by anybody of such name.

3. We auction brand new tech items, designer shoes and designer handbags, all of which have been sold for under £10. We have never had an auction of a bag with a winning price for £30

4. All winners are automatically displayed on our closed auction page here is the link as proof: http://u-wantit.com/lub.php?type=LUB&status=Closed

5. No amount of £350 has ever been received from anyone bearing the name of Nadia Carter and we challenge her to issue proof!

This is a spiteful, calculated attempt to tarnish our business and reputation, we are sure well meaning members of the public will see through it.

Happiness is...a bargain on U-Wantit.com