Complaint Review: U-haul of Falls Church Virginia

• Submitted: Sat, December 10, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, December 10, 2011

• Reported By: OceanBlue — Washington D.C. District of Columbia United States of America
U-haul of Falls Church Virginia
1107 West Broad St Falls Church, Virginia United States of America

U-haul of Falls Church Virginia 1107 West Broad St Reserved Truck Not Available When I Arrived Falls Church, Virginia

Truck was not available when I arrived to pick it up at my scheduled time.  The clerk said he found another truck at a place 25 miles away.  He also said it's not an uncommon thing.  We had to delay our move at a significant cost to us.  I'll use Penske or Public Storage to rent a truck in the future.  My friends said they've never had a problem with those companies.  Don't risk it going to U-Haul of Falls Church unless it's on an off day.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2011 06:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/U-haul-of-Falls-Church-Virginia/Falls-Church-Virginia-22046/U-haul-of-Falls-Church-Virginia-1107-West-Broad-St-Reserved-Truck-Not-Available-When-I-Arr-807518. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U-haul of Falls Church Virginia