Complaint Review: U haul

• Updated: Sun, January 15, 2012

• Reported By: Matt — Lancaster Pennsylvania United States of America
U haul
Manheim pike Lancaster, Pennsylvania United States of America

U haul U haul charged me for towing of a trailer that bakes didn't work Lancaster, Pennsylvania

About 6 months ago my brother and I rented a trailer from uhaul, we Were moving my mother from Lancaster pa to Johnstown pa. On our return trip from Johnstown the trailer brakes locked up, so I called uhaul to have someone come and get The trailer, or fix it. After waiting for hours with no reply I called back and told Them I could no longer wait and the trailer would be at mile marker 286 on the pa turnpike. Uhaul wanted to charge me to have a company come from Lancaster PA to pick up the trailer when they had a uhaul location 8 miles away in Bedford pa( also why should I be charged for equipment malfunction). We never received any bill so I thought uhaul took care of it until recently I checked my credit report and they are charging me $1400.00 what! !!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2012 10:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/U-haul/Lancaster-Pennsylvania-17538/U-haul-U-haul-charged-me-for-towing-of-a-trailer-that-bakes-didnt-work-Lancaster-Pennsy-823085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U haul