Complaint Review: UAC & Auto World Recovery

• Updated: Thu, July 12, 2012

• Reported By:Iowa District of Columbia
UAC & Auto World Recovery
Edina, Minnesota Minneapolis, Minnesota United States of America

UAC & Auto World Recovery The workers at UAC are a bunch of uneducated people. They don't even get commision Minneapolis Minnesota

I not sure why I went to get a car from this place after hearing all the bad things I fail for the okie dokie and traded a car that just needed about five hundred dollars in repairs. I wish I had waited for the cash for clunkers I would not have been given the ride of shame or harrassing calls on the day the payment was due what the f*** the office opens at 10 am closes at 6pm and they were calling me at 8:53 am 10:08 am 12:32 pm and 3:30 pm. That when I stop making payments and told them to come and get the prize of a juke car one month in to the crazy calls that I was still responable to pay for a car returned and the listed as a repo. So they could f*** up my credit more then what is was I filled bankrup and they came to court asking the judge to grant them the outstanding balance and the judge dismissed the request after asking what amout the vehicle was sold for and where the documents were to list the balance due after the vehicle was sold and the lawyer/ person present had no documents of the resale and I was granted the down payment I paid when I filled a lawsuit for UAC failure to to send resale documents and current balance when they resold the car to another person with in thirty days of a volantary surrender. Law state the resale has to be three months.

Repo what u sew Iowa, District of Columbia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2009 02:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UAC-Auto-World-Recovery/Minneapolis-Minnesota/UAC-Auto-World-Recovery-The-workers-at-UAC-are-a-bunch-of-uneducated-people-They-dont-464787. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UAC & Auto World Recovery