Complaint Review: UAC - CARHOP

• Submitted: Mon, May 17, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, May 20, 2010

• Reported By: Tondria — Mpls Minnesota United States of America
UAC - CARHOP
5521 Lakeland Ave. No Crystal MN, 55429 Internet, Minnesota United States of America

UAC - CARHOP UAC, Internet, Minnesota

*UPDATE Employee: CarHop

Tondria, I live in Minneapolis

I purchased a car from carhop, I had it for 4 months before the engine was having problems! but the engine was on warranty! they refused to fix it. said it cost to much! I left the car at their maint. shop, they sold it for $180. and told me I had to finish paying the car off! wow

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2010 04:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UAC-CARHOP/Internet-Minnesota-55429/UAC-CARHOP-UAC-Internet-Minnesota-604247. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UAC - CARHOP

CarHop

AUTHOR: CarHop - (United States of America)

It's unfortunate when any customer has problems.  We do our best to help every customer and address every concern.  Please call us directly regarding your concerns.  We have a great, long-term record with the Better Business Bureau and are committed to that level of excellence You can reach us at feedback@carhop.com or toll free at 1-800-662-2746.