Complaint Review: UAC

• Updated: Wed, June 25, 2014

• Reported By: Katherine Car Hop/UAC victim — Stockton California
UAC
Nationwide USA

UAC repossessed car after I made money gram payment as agreed and future payment arrangements were established. Edina MN

I called yesterday to make payment arrangements. It was agreed between rep and I that I make 282 money gram and call back with receipt number before 7pst. I did so and was told that it would give me more time to get next payment in. I'd already made 100 payment last week as well. So that totalled a complete full payment. I don't know if it was a typo or glitch on my account but I notice that in one day, my past due days tripled!!! Their explanation was inconclusive and didn't account for 111 days which is incorrect. When I spoke to repo guys, they told me how crappy UAC were and they make mistakes such as these all the time. They instructed that I call UAC and tell them what happen and they will get car back to me. Hopefully so, I have a medical appt in morning and won't be good if I miss it. When I first bought my car, it needed almost $900 dollars worth of work that included supertine belt and other drivable issues that would of been very dangerous and left me stranded. Had I didn't get it inspected and caught in time would of been disastrous!!! I'd just recovered from a car accident and thanks to Car Hop would have been in another. My car was in shop over a week I first bought it and didn't get a rental from Car Hop. My sister had gasoline pouring out of her car and her she has been paying for repairs since she bought it in September, same time I bought mine. Car Hop refuses to buy the right parts and argue with their mechanic who clearly stated that if Car Hop does not buy the necessary parts, in reasonable time, they can't fix it. The mechanics areveven pissed off with Car Hop as well and hesitate working with them. So my sister has a car that UAC keep demanding payments and car is dangerously undriveable. I'm hoping that I can get my car back this morning. My health is depending on it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2014 02:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UAC/nationwide/UAC-repossessed-car-after-I-made-money-gram-payment-as-agreed-and-future-payment-arrangem-1157287. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UAC