Complaint Review: UAT

• Updated: Fri, November 18, 2011

• Reported By: Former Student — phoenix Arizona United States of America
baseline rd. tempe, Arizona United States of America

UAT University of Advancing Technology SCAMMED - RIPPED OFF! tempe, Arizona

I attended and was ripped off. The staff member there taking over the POS(Program of Study) told me not to take classes I was already approved for by the previous POS Director and 3 weeks into...days turned into weeks and weeks into months. I was withdrawn against my will for reasons unbeknownst to me and they STOLE my tuition from the Federal Government for semesters I never attended. It amounts to approximately $11,000 total. Now, I am expected to pay this back to the government and I never even used it. I was screwed over by this school and since that time, I have learned of MANY others that fell to the same fate. If you are even THINKING of attending UAT, go kick yourself in the bag! It will hurt less.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2011 10:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UAT/tempe-Arizona-/UAT-University-of-Advancing-Technology-SCAMMED-RIPPED-OFF-tempe-Arizona-799478. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UAT