Complaint Review: UBA

• Updated: Sun, January 24, 2010

• Reported By: Ripped Off — in Idaho United States of America
UBA
Virginia Beach, VA Virginia Beach, Virginia United States of America

UBA UBA - Virginia Beach, VA UBA - unauthorized charge of $39.99 to my credit card Virginia Beach, Virginia

I noticed an unfamiliar charge on my credit card statment from UBA - Virginia Beach, VA for $39.99.  UBA is unfamiliar to me and I am certain that it is an unauthorized charge.  I immediately called my credit card company and filed a disputed charge claim.  They are looking into it and not holding me responsible for the charge.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2010 11:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UBA/Virginia-Beach-Virginia-/UBA-UBA-Virginia-Beach-VA-UBA-unauthorized-charge-of-3999-to-my-credit-card-Virgini-559276. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UBA