Complaint Review: UBBIO The Healthy Protocol Blake Sawyer

• Submitted: Sat, July 02, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, July 13, 2012

• Reported By: Johnny — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
UBBIO The Healthy Protocol Blake Sawyer

UBBIO The Healthy Protocol Blake Sawyer Blake Sawyer UBBIO The Healthy Protocol Deer Antler Velvet UBBIO and The Healthy Protocol AKA Blake Sawyer Fraudulent, FRAUD and Scamming the public, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Case settled

Buyers Beware of UBBIO and They Healthy Protocol AKA Blake Sawyer...

I am a buyer for a major nutritional company and we have been researching the latest craze involving Deer Antler Velvet or Velvet Deer Antler Extract.  We have been testing multiple extracts from companies claiming to originate in New Zealand (where the purest form of Deer Antler Velvet extract comes from).

I feel it is my moral duty to share the following information with the public at large in order to stave off any potential health problems that may arise from the use of this dangerous product that this fraudulent company has created. I will share some shocking information with you  and rest assured that I have already contacted the United States Customs as well as the FDA to notify them of this dangerous import that this company UBBIO is promoting and that The Healthy Protocol AKA Blake Sawyer is now using in his product. [continued below]....
.....

Before I go into the details of what this company is doing, I want everyone to be clear on the fact that deer Antler Velvet is a viable product when it comes from a credible source however with all of the recent press coverage touting its positive effects on the likes of NFL, NBA and other major athletes, we are finding that companies are sprouting up everywhere in order to capitalize on this Craze. My company wishes to buy deer antler velvet extract that is safe and in doing my research, I have found that UBBIO and now The Healthy Protocol (google them) are teaming up to manipulate the public in order to make money. They do not care about the safety of the public and greed is their ONLY motive. These companies are simply jumping on the bandwagon and trying to capitalize on the positive press that deer antler velvet extract is getting right now. This is sickening and my only hope is that I can find a credible source for Deer Antler Velvet Extract as i believe this is an important product for mankind.

FACT..
UBBIOs product containts BLOOD BORNE ingredients.

FACT..
Blood Borne ingredients can cause HEPATITIS, Turbuculosis or even HOOF & MOUTH disease!

FACT
A company called The Healthy Protocol (google them), led by Blake Sawyer is currently buying their extract from this company in an effort to SAVE MONEY. Blake Sawyer AKA The Healthy Protocol does not care about the safety of the ingredients but rather wants to make the most profit he can DESPITE the serious side effects that this BLOOD BORNE ingredient in this product can create.

FACT
I had UBBIOs product tested by an independent lab and it was found that it was CONTAMINATED with HIGH levels of bacteria and STALE BLOOD (is this something you want to ingest??). This is illegal and HAS been brought to the attention of the USA Customs and FDA.

Companies like UBBIO and The Healthy Protocol AKA Blake Sawyer are selling their souls to make money.  Greed will get you nowhere but in trouble! The sad part is, there will be people who will buy their product and potentially get ill, and Blake Sawyer and the others who live and die by the almighty dollar do not care as long as they can drive their fancy cars and own multiple homes. I am sickened by this.

Again, rest assured that with this knowledge, I am determined to notify EVERY law enforcement agency both in the USA and abroad to stop these companies from trying to ruin a reputable product like deer antler velvet. It is a shame that good things have to be B**TERDIZED by greedy people and companies.

I will be posting more information on this page because I am finding out so much more as I investigate this but a VERY important fact I have uncovered about UBBIO is that they are a KOREAN company that is working out of Christ Church New Zealand, who are POSING as a New Zealand company in order to save money.

Please refer back to this page if you are researching Deer Antler Velvet due to the recent craze and publicity that has come with it. I am determined to shed light on the fraudulent companies that are merely trying to capitalize on all of this like UBBIO and TheyHealthy Protocol AKA Blake Sawyer. My Aunt has MS and deer antler velvet has helped her tremendously..It is my lifes mission to be part of the LEGAL movement in introducing Deer Antler Velvet to people who so desperately need it like my Aunt.

Notice I am not promoting my own company? This notice is SOLEY for the benefit and of people. I want people to KNOW that their are SCOUNDRELS out there who are NOT interested in their well being. Please HEED MY WARNING and stay away from UBBIO and The Healthy Protocol AKA Blake Sawyer. Do NOT support their greedy habits.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I look forward to sharing more information with you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2011 07:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UBBIO-The-Healthy-Protocol-Blake-Sawyer/internet/UBBIO-The-Healthy-Protocol-Blake-Sawyer-Blake-Sawyer-UBBIO-The-Healthy-Protocol-Deer-Antle-748519. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UBBIO The Healthy Protocol Blake Sawyer

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Case settled

AUTHOR: NutronMaxCorps - (United States of America)

These posts regarding this lawsuit were not initiated by any of the parties to this lawsuit. This
suit has been settled by the parties involved, therefore any posts on this site regarding this suit or anything
else in regards to either of the parties is false.
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC