Complaint Review: UBEE EXPRESS

• Updated: Mon, September 24, 2012

• Reported By: Steve — West Chicago Illinois United States of America
UBEE EXPRESS
319 N. Weber Road Bolingbrook, Illinois United States of America

UBEE EXPRESS ENO and SAM UBEE EXPRESS - CRAIGSLIST SCAMMERS Bolingbrook, Illinois

UBEE Express Corporation advertised on Craigslist for CDL Training. They claimed they charged less than the Driver Training schools, you would get individual instruction and would be required to pay half of your money up front and would not pay the other half until you received your license or were completely satisfied with your training and were comfortable driving.

Sam was my instructor, the agreement was I would not pay the final balance until I felt comfortable with my skills. Everything was going well with the instruction. He always showed up and called me when we would have classes. I was doing well. We did not go every day, just a couple days a week for about and hour or so. After about the 3rd week he said he needed money to fix his truck and could I possibly pay the balance of the fee. That should have been my signal, but the guy seemed really nice and our instructions were going well. I paid him. After that I had about 2 more lessons and he disappeared. I called and called and he gave me some story "His wife threw him out of the house"!!  He said he would contact me in a couple of days. Never heard from him again and he changed his phone number.

Then his Partner ENO called trying to collect MORE MONEY!  I told him I already paid Sam, at this time Sam had told me he was going on vacation. He returned and that is when he returned and gave me a couple more lessons and disappeared. Yeah he went on vacation with my money. I never heard from either of them again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2012 05:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UBEE-EXPRESS/Bolingbrook-Illinois-60490/UBEE-EXPRESS-ENO-and-SAM-UBEE-EXPRESS-CRAIGSLIST-SCAMMERS-Bolingbrook-Illinois-945646. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UBEE EXPRESS