Complaint Review: UBI ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT JOE RYAN

• Updated: Sat, March 27, 2010

• Reported By: Tina — Steubenville Ohio United States of America
UBI ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT JOE RYAN
Steubenville, Ohio United States of America

UBI ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT JOE RYAN Joe Ryan I got a letter saying that i can guaranteed 5'000'00 deliverd to my house I never enterd the contest Steubenville, Ohio

I got a letter in the mail saying that I will be receving guaranteed 5.000.00 deliverd to my house reputable courier I never entered the contest I am still waiting for the money this is a ripoff

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2010 08:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UBI-ACCOUNTING-DEPARTMENT-JOE-RYAN/Steubenville-Ohio-43952/UBI-ACCOUNTING-DEPARTMENT-JOE-RYAN-Joe-Ryan-I-got-a-letter-saying-that-i-can-guaranteed-5-586136. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UBI ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT JOE RYAN