Complaint Review: UBI Payment Services, Accounting Department, Joe Ryan

Windsor-Morgan & Parker, PO Box 4805 Robina Town Centre, Queensland Australia
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

UBI Payment Services, Accounting Department, Joe Ryan Hardship after UBI Payment Service Scam. Robina Town Centre Queensland Australia Internet

Joe Ryan is real good at this scam, the so called important statement had my wife so convenienced that the $5000.00 was true and that it was a god's blessing.

After we sent the release form, all signed back to them we never heard from them again and that has been about three years now.

About a week after we sent the papers off my wife decided to go and spend a little of our new found wealth but she ended up spending it all. I couldn't get mad at her because I was a little convenienced that it was legitimate my-self.

We had to struggle to pay our bills, I was military disability retired and she was disabled also, we didn't have that much moneys coming in. This went on for about two more years still nothing from UBI. My wife passed away thinking that I would a lot better off when that money did come in. I think she went on thinking every thing was going to be great.

I just wish that Joe Ryan knew just how hard his little scam hurt so many people in so many ways. I do believe in Carma and it will come around and he will get his.

Jim
Lamont, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2009 07:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UBI-Payment-Services-Accounting-Department-Joe-Ryan/Robina-Town-Centre-Queensland-4230/UBI-Payment-Services-Accounting-Department-Joe-Ryan-Hardship-after-UBI-Payment-Service-S-475653. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UBI Payment Services, Accounting Department, Joe Ryan