Complaint Review: UBI Payment Services/ Joe Ryan Accounting Department

• Updated: Thu, May 06, 2010

• Reported By: SADEF — HUNTSVILLE Alabama United States of America
UBI Payment Services/ Joe Ryan Accounting Department
90 BOX 4805 Nationwide United States of America

UBI Payment Services/ Joe Ryan Accounting Department JOE RYAN ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT. I recieved a letter from UBI services yesturday. Saying I won 5000 dollars and all i had to do was sign my name and check the boxes..and answer a math question. I was just about to send it back..but i ROBINA TOWN CENTRE QLD, Nationwide

I wanted to report UBI Services for rip-off scams to trick  people into signing their names on it. Thats how identity theft happens theses days.

I recieved a letter from them just yesturday May 4th,2010. It said I had one 5000.00 dollars and check the boxes in order to recieve it. It also said I had to answer a math problem. It states in the rules on the back side..thats You have to mail it before Decemeber 30, 2010 and it must be mailed in before the date or you cant recieve your money.

I think there is alot of people affected by this. So..That is the end of my report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2010 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UBI-Payment-Services-Joe-Ryan-Accounting-Department/nationwide/UBI-Payment-Services-Joe-Ryan-Accounting-Department-JOE-RYAN-ACCOUNTING-DEPARTMENT-I-rec-600489. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UBI Payment Services/ Joe Ryan Accounting Department