Complaint Review: UBI Payment Services, Windsor-Morgan & Parker

• Updated: Wed, January 28, 2009

• Reported By:Stockton California
UBI Payment Services, Windsor-Morgan & Parker
PO Box 4805 Robin Town Centre, QLD Australia

UBI Payment Services - Windsor-Morgan & Parker Said I would recieve a 5,000 dollar check, if I sent my signature and ID QLD Robin Town Centre Queensland

I was sent a letter from UBI Services, Windsor-Morgan & Parker and the letter said I would recieve 5,000 dollar check if I sent my signature and Id. I think everyone that recieves these scams in the mail or internet should report them and put a stop to people taking advantage of others.

Mechelle
Stockton, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2009 01:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UBI-Payment-Services-Windsor-Morgan-Parker/Robin-Town-Centre-QLD-42300D/UBI-Payment-Services-Windsor-Morgan-Parker-Said-I-would-recieve-a-5000-dollar-check-417340. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UBI Payment Services, Windsor-Morgan & Parker