Complaint Review: UBI Payment Services

• Updated: Sat, December 20, 2008

• Reported By:Elfrida Arizona
UBI Payment Services
10309 N. Hwy. 191 Box # 136 Robina Town Center, Queensland Australia

UBI Payment Services Tried to get a copy of my passport or ID Robina Town Center Queensland Australia

I received a letter stating that I could be a winner of $5,000 and that I would have to send a copy of my passport or ID in order for them to release the check. This is a way to steal your identity.

I almost sent it in until I read on the back in very light writing. I almost couldn't see it.

Elizabeth
Elfrida, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2008 12:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UBI-Payment-Services/Robina-Town-Center-Queensland-4230/UBI-Payment-Services-Tried-to-get-a-copy-of-my-passport-or-ID-Robina-Town-Center-Queenslan-403334. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UBI Payment Services