Complaint Review: UBI Payment Services

• Reported By:La Mesa California
UBI Payment Services
P.O. Box 4805 Robina Town Centre, Other Australia

UBI Payment Services Guaranteed Delivery Statement Robina Town Centre Other

I just received the same identical letter as the others that are reporting this scam. I am glad that I looked them up and found this website because I have entered so many contests that I can't keep track and when I saw this letter, I was really hoping that I had actually won something. I had a feeling that it was too good to be true and it was.

I wish there was a way for the government or even a private agency to find these people and bring them to justice for what they are trying and doing to people that do not take the time to find out if things are real or not.

Due to the severe economic times we are in, people are more apt to subject themselves to fraud and scams now more than ever before and, it is a sad state of affairs that it is almost impossible to track these scammers down and bring them to face the people that they ripped off and let true justice be served.

La Mesa, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2008 04:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UBI-Payment-Services/Robina-Town-Centre-Other-QLD-4230/UBI-Payment-Services-Guaranteed-Delivery-Statement-Robina-Town-Centre-Other-397534. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UBI Payment Services