Complaint Review: UBI Payment Services

• Updated: Mon, January 05, 2009

• Reported By:Lewisville Texas
UBI Payment Services
PO Box 4805 Robina Town Centre, QLD Australia

UBI Payment Services UBI sent me a letter that said I had a 5,000 dollar check just waiting for me claim. All I had to do was to fill out a release form and the money was mine.Don't belive it!!!! Robina Town Centre QLD Australia

This is my first time to do any thing like this. But I'm getting so sick and tired of these kind of fraud letters finding there way to my mailbox. From now on any and all these type of letters I recive,I will report them to this webb site. And you would think the good old postal service could do something about this!

Ken
Lewisville, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2009 02:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UBI-Payment-Services/Robina-Town-Centre-QLD-4230/UBI-Payment-Services-UBI-sent-me-a-letter-that-said-I-had-a-5000-dollar-check-just-waitin-408023. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UBI Payment Services