Complaint Review: UBI Payment Services

• Updated: Thu, December 11, 2008

• Reported By:Sanford Florida
UBI Payment Services
P.o. Box 4805 Robina Town Centre,QLD 4230, Australia

UBI Payment Services Received letter that I was guaranteed $5000.00 Robina Town Centre Queensland

I m a mother of three and hoped that I would receive that $5000.00 that was writen to me in a letter from the accounting department in Australia. The guy Joe Ryan name is on it from the accounting department how can some one get away with this especially when times are hard right now and we could use the money for Christmas.I think it is unfair and I pray something will be done about this UBI Payment Services.

Dianza
Sanford, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2008 08:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UBI-Payment-Services/Robina-Town-CentreQLD-4230-/UBI-Payment-Services-Received-letter-that-I-was-guaranteed-500000-Robina-Town-Centre-Que-400215. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UBI Payment Services