Complaint Review: UBI

• Updated: Thu, November 06, 2008

• Reported By:Winchester Illinois
UBI
Robina Town Centre QLD 4230, Other Australia

UBI Payment Services Receive a letter stating I've won $5000 & this is not a lottery but a contest. If I return the "release form" I'm guaranteed a $5000 ck Robina Town Centre QLD 4230 Other

Receive a letter stating I've won $5000 and this is not a lottery but a contest and I needed to circle the answer to their question "20 + 5= 25" and send this back on their release form and I'd be guaranteed to receive a check.

I see no one has claimed they've rec'd their check? But no one has complained since only 10/ 2/08 Has ANYONE RECEIVED AN ACTUAL

CHECK from these people? I see there are only 11 reports made. How do yu know if they will or will not send you a check if you don't send back the
"release form" . I'm sending it off today and let you know what happens.

Cheryl
Winchester, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2008 12:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UBI/Robina-Town-Centre-QLD-4230-Other/UBI-Payment-Services-Receive-a-letter-stating-Ive-won-5000-this-is-not-a-lottery-but-a-388576. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UBI