Complaint Review: UBIQUITY BROADCASTING CORPORATION is DBA for 360,LLC.

• Submitted: Thu, June 06, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, May 05, 2014

• Reported By: CONVICT/FELON CONNIE JORDAN-CARMICHAEL — IRVINE California
UBIQUITY BROADCASTING CORPORATION is DBA for 360,LLC.
IRVINE, California USA

UBIQUITY BROADCASTING CORPORATION is DBA for 360,LLC. CLASSIC PONZI SCHEME & BUSTOUT FRAUD CONNIE JORDAN-CARMICHAEL has done 15 time in 12 years IRVINE California

*General Comment: I Am A Private Investigator

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Bogus Postings NOT posted by Robert M Prestwood III

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Someone used my name to make false report: Robert M Prestwood III

*Author of original report: UBQUITY BROADCASTING PONZI FRAUD by CONNIE JORDAN-CARMICHAEL

Do not confuse the UBIQUITY BROADCASTING CORPORATION in Irvine, California with the real UBIQUITY BROADCASTING CORPORATION traded on the stock exchange.  The business in Irvine is only a DBA for 360, LLC.   iT IS ANOTHER IN A LONG STREAM OF BUSTOUT/PONZI SCHEME FRAUDS CONNIE JORDAN-CARMICHAEL has scammed tens of millions of dollars for in the last 12 years.  First there was IAG, then there was HARDCOURE EXTREME SPORTS, then INTERNATIONAL APPERAL GROUP, then XS NETWORK, INC.

WHERE SHE TOOK $2,000,000.00 AND STOLE IT TO USE AS DOWNPAYMENT FOR HOME SHE LIVES IN TODAY.  Never paid any income tax on it!  Then LIFEPRINT where GAIL LANGOS took $500,00.00 out if her 401k at STERLING TRUST to invest: Connie took every penny of that money and used it for Christmas gifts and personal expences....ask Chuck Gross  he was the bookeeper at the time. [continued below]....

.......he will tell you!  There are many more: INVISION INVESTMENTS, SKYTECH INTERNATIONAL, UBIQUITY HOLDINGS,  INVISION HOLDINGS......

There are 4 things that happen everytime Connie-Jordan-Carmichael BUSTSOUT ONE OF HER FRAUD COMPANIES: 1  VENDORS ARE NEVER PAID 2 EMPLOYEES ARE NEVER PAID 3  TAXES ARE NEVER PAID 4  INVESTORS ARE SCAMMED OUT OF MILLIONS AND MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF THEIR MONEY!!!

SOME OF THE INVESTORS ARE STARTING TO WAKE UP OR WISE UP AND THERE IS A LOT GOING ON WITH ALL OF THEM!!

INVESTORS, CREADITORS, EMPLOYEES AND MAYBE EVEN THE TAXMAN IS SHOWING UP AT THE EMPTY BUILDING WHITH BIG SIGN.  YES A VERY BIG BUILDING WITH A VERY BIG SIGN!!!   THE PROBLEM IS EVERYONE IS FINDING OUT IT IS EMPTY AND THERE ONLY A FEW SCAMERS ON THE PHONE NOT DOING BUSINESS BUT SCAMMING NEW INVESTORS!!!!

wow!!!  when will it ever end?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2013 07:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UBIQUITY-BROADCASTING-CORPORATION-is-DBA-for-360LLC/IRVINE-California-PONZI/UBIQUITY-BROADCASTING-CORPORATION-is-DBA-for-360LLC-CLASSIC-PONZI-SCHEME-BUSTOUT-FR-1057082. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UBIQUITY BROADCASTING CORPORATION is DBA for 360,LLC.

#1 General Comment

I Am A Private Investigator

AUTHOR: PrivateInvestigatorbrucerobertson - ()

I am a private investigator. I was hired by an investor of the company who became concerned after reading these posts.

I can only confirm that the statements in this post are untrue and the allegations are false. Only it seems that the individuals involved in writing this information hide their identity to avoid prosecution for libel and slander.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Bogus Postings NOT posted by Robert M Prestwood III

AUTHOR: Robert M. Prestwood III - ()

I Robert M. Prestwood III California Real Estate Broker # 01027050 have never posted anything negative about anyone on the internet.  It has come to my attention somebody has posted UNTRUE statements about me and my former business partners & friends Chris Carmichael, Al Carmichael and Connie Jordan-Carmichael.  My history with Chris goes back to when we went to college together and later we went on to have 3 very successful businesses together.  I worked for Connie in 2000 and 2001 and while she is a tough/smart business women she paid me extremely well and was very generious and kind to my family.  I have nothing but good things to say about her.

ANY NEGATIVE POSTINGS ABOUT ANYONE WERE NOT FROM THIS Robert M Prestwood III

It appears someone made negative comments to defame all of us and generate litigation between us all.

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Someone used my name to make false report: Robert M Prestwood III

AUTHOR: Robert M. Prestwood III - ()

Somebody has used my name to make numerous false reports on the internet.  It is now clear these false reports have been created to defame me: ROBERT M PRESTWOOD III and my friends, former business partners and employers; CHRIS CARMICHAEL, CONNIE JORDAN-CARMICHAEL AND AL CARMICHAEL.  This has damaged all our reputations; then almost created costly litigation between us all.  I am sure the postings were designed to do just that!

Please let me set the record straight.  I have known Chris Carmichael for 40 years.  We became best friends in college and went on to create and run 3 very successful business ventures together.  Our families have become close and have vacationed together over the years.  I have only fond memories with regard to Chris, Connie and Al. Chris is the most creative and hard working businessman I know and I feel likewise with regards to Connie. I worked for Connie in 2000 and 2001 and while she is a tought/smart business women I only have the greatest respect and admiration for her.

Robert M Prestwood III

UBQUITY BROADCASTING PONZI FRAUD by CONNIE JORDAN-CARMICHAEL

AUTHOR: FRANK SMITH - ()

All the doors are locked at the UBIQUITY BRODACASTING headquarters in Irvine, California.  They can't keep anyone answering the phone with all the investors calling to get thie MONEY!!!!

INVESTORS ARE SEEN BEATING ON THE DOORS ALL THE TIME YELLING FOR CONNIE TO GIVE BACK THE MONEY!!!!

CALL  877-573-6423 FOR A GREAT ATTORNEY WHO SPECIALIZES IN PONZI FRAUD CASES LIKE THE ONE BUSTOUT CONNIE JORDAN-CARMICHA3EL HAS GOING WITH UBIQUITY!