Complaint Review: UBIQUITY BROADCASTING CORPORATION

• Updated: Sat, May 03, 2014

• Reported By: ROBERT PRESTWOOD — MALIBU California
UBIQUITY BROADCASTING CORPORATION
IRVINE, CALIFORNIA IRVINE, California USA

UBIQUITY BROADCASTING CORPORATION CONVICTED FELONS of UBIQUITY BROADCASTING, CONNIE JORDAN-CARMICHAEL IRVINE California

*General Comment: I am a private investigator

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Bogus Postings NOT posted by Robert M Prestwood III

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Robert M. Prestwood III never posted anything negative about anyone on the internet

FACTS:

CONNIE JORDAN-CARMICHAEL is a convicted felon, bank fraud, bankruptcy fraus, wire fraud, grand theft, conspiricy..

RON MOORE is a convicted felon, armed robbery, unlawful entry, extortion, grand theft, fraus, bad check writer, conspiricy...

The company UBIQUITY CORPORATION is a PONZI SCHEME.  It is a continueation of XS NETWORK, INC., 360,LLC. INTERNATIONAL APPERAL GROUP, UBIQUITY HOLDINGS, INVISION HOLDINGS, LLC....and the list goes on.

For documentation of these facts and so much more please contact me directly:  ROBERT PRESTWOOD  CELL 714-308-2764

EMAIL  ROBERT3PRESTWOOD@GMAIL.COM

You may also google XS NETWORK, INC.  and view some of the investor lawsuits for FRAUD for millions.  Investor KOYTA wired 2 million dollars to XS NETWORK, INC. and Connie Jordan-Carmichael used this for a down payment on a 10 million dollar home.  Brett Holland a pastor invested $500,000 and this Connie jordan-Carmichel used to buy Christmas presents of a golf cart, roles watches, $60,000 diamond ring for herself, $50,000 for husbund Chris and her son a BMW.

These people are the scum of the earth passing out Bibles in churches to con investors out of their life savings.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2013 08:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UBIQUITY-BROADCASTING-CORPORATION/IRVINE-California/UBIQUITY-BROADCASTING-CORPORATION-CONVICTED-FELONS-of-UBIQUITY-BROADCASTING-CONNIE-JORD-1054633. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UBIQUITY BROADCASTING CORPORATION

#1 General Comment

I am a private investigator

AUTHOR: PrivateInvestigatorbrucerobertson - ()

I am a private investigator. I was hired by an investor of the company who became concerned after reading these posts.

I can only confirm that the statements in this post are untrue and the allegations are false. Only it seems that the individuals involved in writing this information hide their identity to avoid prosecution for libel and slander.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Bogus Postings NOT posted by Robert M Prestwood III

AUTHOR: Robert M. Prestwood III - ()

I Robert M. Prestwood III California Real Estate Broker # 01027050 have never posted anything negative about anyone on the internet.  It has come to my attention somebody has posted UNTRUE statements about me and my former business partners & friends Chris Carmichael, Al Carmichael and Connie Jordan-Carmichael.  My history with Chris goes back to when we went to college together and later we went on to have 3 very successful businesses together.  I worked for Connie in 2000 and 2001 and while she is a tough/smart business women she paid me extremely well and was very generious and kind to my family.  I have nothing but good things to say about her.

ANY NEGATIVE POSTINGS ABOUT ANYONE WERE NOT FROM THIS Robert M Prestwood III

It appears someone made negative coments to defame all of us and generate litigation between us all.

#3 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

AUTHOR: Robert M. Prestwood III - ()

There are postings on the internet  somebody put up saying or implying they were from Robert M Prestwood III.

I Robert M Prestwood III California Real Estate broker  # 01027050 have never posted anything negative about anyone.  It has come to my attention somebody posted UNTRUE statements about my former business partner and employer Chris Carmichael, Al carmichael and Connie-Jordan Carmichael.  My experence with Chris goes back to when we went to college together and have had three very successful business together:  THE PRIMIER REAL ESTATE SHOW, FRAGRANCE FOR LESS, INC. AND NATIONAL MORTGAGE CONSULTANTS, INC.  I worked for Connie in 2000 and 2001, she is a very good, smart business women.  She paid me extremly well and was very kind and generious to my family.

IT APPEARS SOMEONE HAS MADE POSTINGS TO DEFAME THE CARMICHAELS AND MYSELF TO GENERATE CONFLICT & LITIGATION TO HURT ALL OF US

ROBERT M PRESTWOOD III