Complaint Review: UBIQUITY BROADCASTING, XS NETWORK, INC.

• Submitted: Sat, April 13, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 25, 2013

• Reported By: Liard H — Malibu California
UBIQUITY BROADCASTING, XS NETWORK, INC.
707-280=1100 LAKE FOREST, California United States of America

UBIQUITY BROADCASTING, XS NETWORK, INC. CONNIE JORDAN, CHRIS CARMICHAEL, FRANK ROBERT SMITH, GREG KROTTY, INVESTOR FRAUD - PONZI SCHEME - CONNIE HANDS OUT BIBLES - SCAM - SCAM -SCAM LAKE FOREST, California

*General Comment: I Am A Private Investigator

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Bogus Postings NOT posted by Robert M Prestwood III

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Bustout Connie Jordan-Carmichael PonziS again!!!

*Author of original report: Attorney James C. Sabalos did not post this warning!

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Warning

XS NETWORK, INC. is a company where Connie Jordan hands out bibles and claims it god's company.  It could have been but Connie Jordan, Chuck Gross and Jon S. Cohen stole all the money and wasted it on themselves.  If you run into any of these people run!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2013 07:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UBIQUITY-BROADCASTING-XS-NETWORK-INC/LAKE-FOREST-California-/UBIQUITY-BROADCASTING-XS-NETWORK-INC-CONNIE-JORDAN-CHRIS-CARMICHAEL-FRANK-ROBERT-SMIT-1043083. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UBIQUITY BROADCASTING, XS NETWORK, INC.

#1 General Comment

I Am A Private Investigator

AUTHOR: PrivateInvestigatorbrucerobertson - ()

I am a private investigator. I was hired by an investor of the company who became concerned after reading these posts.

I can only confirm that the statements in this post are untrue and the allegations are false. Only it seems that the individuals involved in writing this information hide their identity to avoid prosecution for libel and slander.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Bogus Postings NOT posted by Robert M Prestwood III

AUTHOR: Robert M. Prestwood III - ()

I Robert M. Prestwood III California Real Estate Broker # 01027050 have never posted anything negative about anyone on the internet.  It has come to my attention somebody has posted UNTRUE statements about me and my former business partners & friends Chris Carmichael, Al Carmichael and Connie Jordan-Carmichael.  My history with Chris goes back to when we went to college together and later we went on to have 3 very successful businesses together.  I worked for Connie in 2000 and 2001 and while she is a tough/smart business women she paid me extremely well and was very generious and kind to my family.  I have nothing but good things to say about her.

ANY NEGATIVE POSTINGS ABOUT ANYONE WERE NOT FROM THIS Robert M Prestwood III

It appears someone made negative coments to defame all of us and generate litigation between us all.

#3 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Bustout Connie Jordan-Carmichael PonziS again!!!

AUTHOR: MATT HOLSTROM - ()

MATT HOLSTROM reports Chris & Connie played video games and laughed when they cashed their investor checks while running their BUSTOUT and PONZI SCHEME XS NETWORK, INC. in 2003.

Attorney James C. Sabalos did not post this warning!

AUTHOR: ROBERT PRESTWOOD - ()

I contacted The California State Bar concerning the above Warning mesage posted by author Sabalos.

The only Attorney in California with this last name is James Clifford Sabalos state Bar # 182545

I then knew the name James Sabalos as having represented Defendants Johathan Scott Cohen, Connie Jordan and Christopher Carmichael in lawsuits where I prevailed as Plaintiff.  I telephoned Mr. Sabalos with regard to the postings he was to have authored on RIPOFF REPORT.   When explained the postings someone signed his name to he told me to take this information to the FBI and the U.S. Attorney.  Because

Mr. Sablalos had represented Connie Jordan and Jon Cohen I determined it must have been they who signed his name to their bogus statement as they were defendants in Judge James Courthouse.  Mr. Sabalos went on to say he would give me a declairation stating he never posted anything on RIPOFF REPORT. He also said he would never permit anyone to post anything involving any of his cases on the internet.  Upon further investigation I have determined the false posting using Attorney James Sabalos name was made by the 3 convicted felons: Ron Moore, Connie Jordan and Jon Cohen.   I Robert Prestwood will state these facts under oath.   (((ROR redacted)))

CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report. Once lawyers are willing to take on a case against a business, those lawyers will make arrangements with Rip-off Report to put alleged victims in touch with them. Read this link to see why this is for your own protection.

#5 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Warning

AUTHOR: Sabalos - ()

Warning:

The information contained on this website has not been verified for accuracy, and has no responsibility for the reports contained herein. READERS ARE STRONGLY CAUTIONED not to rely on any of the information contained in this report.
The person(s) who submitted this and other false reports about the individuals named herein are currently the being investigated by the government.