Complaint Review: UBS IBS - DON James

• Submitted: Thu, May 15, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, May 15, 2003

• Reported By:new york city New York
UBS IBS - DON James
2922 N 25th St Phoenix,az Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

UBS IBS - DON James ripoff Phoenix Arizona

Hello, I sooooooo !!!!!!!!! mad I've been screwed by UBS. I order the system 2 weeks ago not knowing anything about them. Don Lapre him self as cute as can be yet a fraud, I guess cann't judge anyone by looks. I've been calling 800- don-lapre, no respond if fact I've recieved the mail box of Micheal Zurbas, and it stays full.

I did not have clue that I would be apart of making money scam. I was so excited when I recieved my package I didn't know were to begin. So I started with the video 11 secrets. Long story short I was confuse at the end of the system. So I,some how got threw to them just to ask a question the lady said the company is changing it's marketing plan, and told me to call a company by the name of International Business Strategies.

So I call the number and was told that UBS gave me the wrong number she said that they don't have any numbers for don lapre. She told me to contact U.S court of Phoenix Arizona.

She also gave me infomation on the Internet Cashflow System telling me the advantage I would have if I order the system.

I ask if Don Lapre was there she said NO. I was also told don lapre was NOT the owner of UBS and he's not the owner of IBS marketing. She told me keep fighting for my refund and it's not don lapre or James Hart behind it. James offer the Internet cashflow system, and as for lapre she doesn't what he does as thiers no affiliation between the two (hart/lapre).

I gave her my info she said she would see what she can do, "We can not guarantee you or any one a refund from UBS"

She stated several times to call bbb, attorney general, t.v stations, court of phoenix Az, and their NEW COMPANY/ with THE NEW NUMBER she gave me. She also advise me if I could afford to do it, to gather other people like myself in these situations to fly down to ARIZONA and pay them a visit. I was also told yelling will not solve my problem if I decide to do that.

So whose up for the offer maybe we will get some results !!!!

Amy
new york city, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2003 10:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UBS-IBS-DON-James/Phoenix-Arizona-85013/UBS-IBS-DON-James-ripoff-Phoenix-Arizona-57038. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UBS IBS - DON James