• Report: #1119943

• Updated: Fri, January 31, 2014

• Reported By: DHSjustice — Tempe Arizona
UBS Worldwide INC
4275 Executive Square la jolla, California USA

UBS Worldwide INC we agreed to a contract where I paid $10,000 and they would provide me lines of credit. However they failed to do this and I have been trying to get a refund for over 7 months with no success. I have filed compaints with the FTC, Arizona AG and California AG. If you also have been scammed by this company please let me know ASAP la jolla California

I am starting my business here in Arizona, and was referred to UBSWW INC by a friend of the vice president of operations in UBSWW. After we talked for several weeks I agreed to invest $10,000 into this business. We agreed to sign a contract where I give them $10,000 and they in exchange would provide me with lines of credit ranging from $20,000-$50,0000 in 90-120 days. However after 6 months the company failed to provide me any line of credit funding, rather they insisted that I pay additional monthly fees to them and give them anther $5,000 through a loan to them. They also had advised me my credit score was poor and introduced me to this lady who could improve my credit score. They proposed a contract which I agreed to pay $70+(interest of 18%) a month in exchange of a higher credit score and report fix. However after signing the contract, the lady who I was in touch with disappeared and she never responded to any of my emails I sent to her or phone communications. Rather UBSWW insisted she would call me, and they were in constant communication with her, however she never communicated with me once after agreeing to the contract. after checking my credit report after several months from signing the contract, I notice nothing has changed with it. I told UBSWW on July 7th 2013 I wanted my $10,000 back plus the $140 they fraudulently charged me and they cut off all contact with me. I have sent them multiple request, left Voicemails and after four months they still have not responded to any of my inquiries. it is now going on 7 months later and they have failed to reufnd my money.

I have filed complaints with the Attorney Generals office, FTC and California AG office

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2014 03:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UBS-Worldwide-INC/la-jolla-California/UBS-Worldwide-INC-we-agreed-to-a-contract-where-I-paid-10000-and-they-would-provide-me-1119943. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UBS Worldwide INC