Complaint Review: UBS

• Submitted: Tue, July 22, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, July 22, 2003

• Reported By:stanford Delaware
UBS
www.makingmoney.com Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

UBS/JAMES HART/DON LAPRE ripoff consumer fraud ripoff consumer rip-off fraud corruption consumer rip-off fraud Phoenix Arizona

I have not a clue about whats going on with this company. I am very disturb with UBS. I thought 100% as Lapre stated on his television that I could make money with his system. Here is my story, I order don system for $39.95 and it was only 3 days later I had lapre reps calling me for upsells. I told them I will wait until I get my package to make that decision to order the 1-900 business. They keep harrassing me, so I had gotten angry and told them to cancell my system for a refund. They told me to call Intenational Business Strategies to recieve a refund.

So I called them they told me that they don't handle refunds for that company. I was totally angry, here it is I can't get my 39.95 back. Before I knew it I was charge for the 1-900 business via debit card. Int'l Bussiness Strategies said they try to help me get my refund back form UBS. IBS did help me get my 39.95 back which I was happy for, I'm now waiting for thousands to be return to me for 1-900 business I didn't authorize.
hopefully I'll recieve my thousands back.

INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS STRATEGIES # 313-895-0629

John
stanford, Delaware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2003 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UBS/Phoenix-Arizona-85053/UBSJAMES-HARTDON-LAPRE-ripoff-consumer-fraud-ripoff-consumer-rip-off-fraud-corruption-co-64365. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UBS