Complaint Review: UCB

• Submitted: Wed, January 09, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 09, 2013

• Reported By: jennifer — New Jersey United States of America
PO BOX 140190 TOLEDO, Ohio United States of America

UCB they are calling neighbors, family but not me stating I owe money and they need to collect the monies I owe. I tried calling them to find out who are they collecting money for and the girl Miss Moral TOLEDO , Ohio

My debit card was compromised about a week ago.  The bank called and let me know and issued me a new card and made me aware of it. Today I got a phone call from my mom that an aunt who I haven't spoken with in years called her because a UCB called her stating I owed money and since they haven't been able to contact me that they called her to let her know I owe money and to call them.  Then I get a a call from my brother stating someone called him stating that they were trying to contact me and they were a collection agency.  Then I got a text from my daughter.  They called her uncle who has the same name as her deceased father and stating they were trying to get in contact with his daughters mother and gave my name stating they were trying to collect monies I owed and to have me call them.  I called to find out what is going on and they stated that I should know who I owe money to and who I haven't paid.  Yet when I tried to explain to them I just lost my job and have spoken to all of the agencies they said I was a liar. I asked them who they were inquiring for and why they were calling other people to contact me and they said cause I owe money and quickly asked for my debit card. When I said no they said they will continue to contact people until I gave up.  What the hell is wrong with these people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2013 07:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UCB/TOLEDO-Ohio-43614/UCB-they-are-calling-neighbors-family-but-not-me-stating-I-owe-money-and-they-need-to-co-994297. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UCB