Complaint Review: UCLIP COUPON

• Updated: Fri, October 01, 2010

• Reported By: Tarja — Palm Beach Gardens Florida USA
UCLIP COUPON
1201 Orange Street, #600, Wilmington, Delaware United States of America

UCLIP COUPON Online Resource Center, LLC, Guillermo Cuevas, Registered Agents of America, Inc., Agents and Corporations, Inc. scam, unauthorized charge, theft, criminal, steal, bank charge, unauthorized debit Wilmington, Delaware

I saw a $23.19 charge on my bank account. I called my bank, and they told me that I had authorzed this company to charge my account. I called U-clip, and Donna Gonzales said that by applying for a loan, I had somehow subscribed to their services and they have a right to charge me for the membership fee. She said she cancelled my membership so that there will be no further charges, but refused to give me a refund. She also refused to fax or mail me the documentation where I supposedly sign up for their services. She further refused to disclose the name of the company I had supposedly applied for a loan from - the company who gave Uclip my bank account information. No supervisor was available to talk with me either. I never received anything from this company - no membership notification, no welcome e-mail - nothing, other than the charge from my account. I didn't even know that such service exists until I saw the charge. If it was a legitimate business with real paying members, they would have sent an e-mail right away, welcoming and to tell about their services. I received nothing.

I clicked on the Verisgn Secured Logo on their site. It came up unautorized use - the company has not been verified by Verisign. I called Verisign and they confirmed that they have never authorized this company to use their logo.

I did research on the company's records. UClip Coupon is a registered name in Arizona, owned by Online Resource Center, LLC. Online Resource Center, LLC in turn is owned by Registered Agents of America, Inc. of Wilmington, Delaware. I checked Delaware state business records, and Registered Agents of America is owned by Agents and Corporations, Inc., located in Delaware. The owner of Registered Agents of America, Inc. is company called Agents and Corporations, Inc., also located in Wilmington, Delaware. According to the state records, AGENTS AND CORPORATIONS, INC. IS OWNED BY AGENTS AND CORPORATIONS, INC.! The state record lists telephone number (302)575-0877 as their phone number. I called that number, and spoke with Scott who refused to give me his last name. He said he has nothing to do with UClip or Online Resource Center, LLC, other than he has allowed the company to use his address, which is 1201 Orange Street, #600, One Commerce Center, Wilmington, Delaware 19801. The whole chain of corporation owning corporation is created to make it close to impossible to locate the owners of this business. One company is hiding behind the other - there is no way to locate a person responsible for this scam or to file a lawsuit against them. The sole purpose of this company is to charge unauthorized fees from people's bank accounts and to hide their tracks so well that no regular person can even find who is behind the company to hold them liable for their theft. The Verisign representative I spoke with, confirmed that their company has never authorized the use of their logo, and after I told him about the company owned by another company and so on, he said Verisign would never approve a company such as this to use their SSL certificate. They are taking action against this company, and he also stated to me that there is a way to file complaint against cybercrime such as this. He said he will e-mail me the link. As soon as I get it, I will be sure to post it here so that other victims can file charges against this company as well. This theft has to be stopped.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2010 08:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UCLIP-COUPON/Wilmington-Delaware-19801/UCLIP-COUPON-Online-Resource-Center-LLC-Guillermo-Cuevas-Registered-Agents-of-America-646479. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UCLIP COUPON