Complaint Review: UCode

• Updated: Wed, March 20, 2013

• Reported By: BeachyMom70 — Manhattan Beach California
UCode
980 Artesia Blvd. Hermosa Beach, California United States of America

UCode AppleTree Inc, Scott Mueller False advertising and misleading Hermosa Beach, California

UCode claims to teach kids how to program, which includes games, website, and apps. When my child attended, they were creating games right away, which at the time my child loved. After about two months went on, my child told me that they were not learning programming anymore. All they were doing was playing the game Minecraft with other kids there. No more learning Ruby programming, and no iPhone apps which was promised by owner Scott. My child coult not even explain to me anything that they learned for a month. Last time I picked up my child, half of the kids were just playing on Minecraft and it didn't look like any curriculum was even being taught. When I am spending $200 a month, I expect my kid to be actually learning something, creating apps, or something educational. Not just playing games and socializing with other kids.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2013 03:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UCode/Hermosa-Beach-California-90254/UCode-AppleTree-Inc-Scott-Mueller-False-advertising-and-misleading-Hermosa-Beach-Califor-1036486. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UCode