Complaint Review: UDR- 95 Wall Street

• Reported By: Unjust UDR — New York New York United States of America
UDR- 95 Wall Street
95 Wall Street New York, New York United States of America

UDR- 95 Wall Street Harass Tenants New York, New York

The Management Team of UDR is the worst management company ever.  They solve disputes with their tenants by harassing them and stealing their packages.  They refuse to release my packages due to the fact I am taking them to landlord tenant court.  The locks on my front door have not worked since I moved in.  I was out of work ill and home sleeping when I heard banging at my door then they opened it to come in (1) they did not have my permission to enter (2) there was no emergency.  I went to the concierge to get my packages and was told that the management desk is holding them because they would like to speak with me.  They have my phone number and e-mail address I have received no phone call or e-mail and when I called them to enquire why they would not release my mail I was told that they could not speak with me my attorney had to call them.  I should have listened everything they said about UDR is correct they are the worst management company out there.  This use to be a lovely building since they took over it is falling apart there is a half cemented ceiling by the lounge for a week now, the carpet is dirty in the halls the garbage room and stairwells smell.  This is the Stark building a beauty that has been blemished due to the poor quality of the management currently controlling it.  I am going to report them to the Mail Inspector they can't take my mail which is sent through the US Mail system to me and confiscate it.  It is mail tampering.  You cannot trust them they try to enter your apartment when you are not home and when you report them to landlord tenant court for not doing their job you become the subject of personal attacks and harassment.  DO NOT MOVE INO A UDR BUILDING. AVOID AT ALL COST.  HORRIBLE MANAGEMENT.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2013 02:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UDR-95-Wall-Street/New-York-New-York-10005/UDR-95-Wall-Street-Harass-Tenants-New-York-New-York-999329. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UDR- 95 Wall Street