Complaint Review: UDigg Investment Group

• Updated: Fri, April 06, 2012

• Reported By: Rose — Houston Texas United States of America
UDigg Investment Group
2195 Defoor Hills Rd NW Ste J atlanta, Georgia United States of America

UDigg Investment Group Lonnie Love Claim to enter into a contract to release artist albums and took my money and never released anything atlanta, Georgia

*Author of original report: Rose/ something in common

*Author of original report: Rose/ something in common

*Consumer Comment: Something in common

Loonie Love is not a producer/ or owner of a record label he is a con artist. Lonnie Love pretended that he was going to release an artist album and I gave him money in a partnership. He never released any of the music and stopped answering the phone nor did he refund my money. Do not fall victim to UDigg Investment Group because they are a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2012 08:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UDigg-Investment-Group/atlanta-Georgia-30318/UDigg-Investment-Group-Lonnie-Love-Claim-to-enter-into-a-contract-to-release-artist-albums-864734. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UDigg Investment Group

Rose/ something in common

AUTHOR: - ()

I am sorry it took me so long to respond I forgot you filled a report as well. I'm not sure how to reach you at this point.

Rose/ something in common

AUTHOR: - ()

I am responding to a rip off report. I was ripped off by a Lonnie Love in Atlanta, Ga in 2012 and I believe approve else was in 2014. I'm not sure how to contact you

Something in common

AUTHOR: Pacia - ()

Hello Rose, I don't know you but we have a common bond and that is Lonnie Love. The samething happened to me. I really wish there was a way for us to share stories. I have tried to reach you through ripoff report, but I was told that you have to contact them so they can give you all of my contact information. I found out about this page through my attorney. I hope and pray that we can be helpful to each other so he can get another woman the way he got us.