Complaint Review: UEI

• Reported By: lena — chula vista California United States of America
UEI
third ave chula vista ca chula vista, California United States of America

UEI UEI college Fraud Hoax false advertisement chula vista, California

UEI was filled of a whole bunch of EMPTY PROMISES!

I ended up with a 16,000 dollar bill hoping I would be able to put my knowledge to use.

What I ended up with was a certificate that cost me 16,000 dollars. No place wants to hire me based on UEI history and the fact that they have lost their accreditation.  When you try calling the school to help out with job placement like they say they do its no help at all. So here I am with 4 kids and a 16,000 dollar bill for schooling in which they never kept their end of the bargain. I would love for those bills to just go away and UEI should pay for them in FULL. Due to the lack of upkeep on their end of the contract. I wasted so much time and money for no reason. I feel USED! Thank you UEI for all your FALSE ADVERTISMENT...and sucking me out of 16 GRAND that I didn't have in the first place. Now I won't be able to get a job and I have to pay that all BACK. I guess the JOKES on me in the end! How many others got dragged down by this???

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2012 12:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UEI/chula-vista-California-91910/UEI-UEI-college-Fraud-Hoax-false-advertisement-chula-vista-California-885788. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UEI