Complaint Review: UFAN and Jamie Edwards Quadra

• Submitted: Thu, September 27, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, September 27, 2012

• Reported By: Denise — Livermore California United States of America
UFAN and Jamie Edwards Quadra
1490 Stone Point Dr Ste 100,Roseville, California Internet United States of America

UFAN and Jamie Edwards Quadra Preying upon the desperate seeking help to avoid foreclosure, Internet

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: ** Not every litigant is satisfied with result

The UFAN and Jamie Edwards Quadra...what a rip off. I was desperately trying to avoid foreclosure and not making much headway with Wells Fargo. I was calling bankruptcy lawyers as a consideration in avoiding foreclosure and somehow got hooked into the UFAN (United Foreclosure Attorney Network). I was desperate, it was my own fault for falling for their sales pitch but once they got me signed up, the damage was done. Jamie Edwards Quadra, esq was assigned my case - what a nut case! She filed a lawsuit against Wells Fargo on my behalf that was full of errors, false statements and basically, lies. The fact that I was referred to as he and him instead of she and her was nothing compared to the other inaccuracies! When I brought the inaccurracies to her attention she told me to just roll with it, it was standard, part of the game. Not surprisigly, everything the UFAN/Jamie Edwards Quadra touched went against me. My house was sold at auction and the UFAN/Jamie Edwards Quadra didn't even know it despite their assurrances to me that they were in close contact with WF and everything was looking good. After my house was sold out from under me, the eviction came despite the UFAN's assurance they had a positive relationship w/ WF and were negotiating w/ WF on a way to keep me in my home.

The whole experience was bad - little or no communication from Jamie, no responses to my requests for a status from the UFAN, Jamie was confused and thought I had an employment lawsuit going right at the pivitol moment of the lawsuit (no wonder WF sold my house and Jamie didn't know it). Rip off, rip off, rip off....don't waste your $$ or put yourself thru the emotional trauma of using the UFAN.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2012 02:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UFAN-and-Jamie-Edwards-Quadra/internet/UFAN-and-Jamie-Edwards-Quadra-Preying-upon-the-desperate-seeking-help-to-avoid-foreclosur-947549. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UFAN and Jamie Edwards Quadra

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

** Not every litigant is satisfied with result

AUTHOR: Jamie - ()

It is difficult for attorneys to respond to complaint in an open forum as we are bound by privilege. However, I'd like to clarify that this report is directed at UFAN. I was one of many contract attornies for UFAN, not its owner. Regardless. each litigant has their own expectation of certain results. In some situtations, no attorney regardless of skill can deliver the results sought.

I cannot respond specifically to the above complaint unless the person reporting the conduct waives certain aspects of privilege, which they have not. I suggest that the complainant address the complaint the UFAN (now in Bankruptcy), or allow me to provide further information concerning the efforts that were made to save her home.