Complaint Review: UFC

• Submitted: Wed, October 01, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, October 01, 2008

• Reported By:Saint Louis Missouri
UFC
3801 McKelvey Bridgeton, Missouri U.S.A.
  • Phone: 314-344-1998
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

UFC This is a follow-up report for Perfumania/Universal Perfumes. Bridgeton Missouri

*Author of original report: UFC, Rapid Results Management, R & R Management, Scentura Creations, Infinity

This is a follow-up report to Pefumes/Universal Perfumes in Saint Louis,MO
I replied to an advertisement from StLouis.CraigsList.org (below)

"We are looking for a customer service representative. The ideal candidate will have experience in dealing with people(and or be willing to learn) and will be customer-service and sales oriented. A positive and professional attitude must be displayed at all times. Possessing the ability to problem solve is a must. Hours are 9-5, Mon-Fri. Call 314-471-1040"

I received a followup email from "Jenny" to call 314-344-1998. I called and setup an appointment. She said this was for an "entry-level management" position. This was a clue to me because I have came across two of these type businesses and found Ripoff Reports on the phone number/address before. After she gave me the address I googled it to find the location and to see if it had a previous report listed here. Although it wasn't listed here (yet), it did come up as "UFC" and Switchboard.com had it listed as "Cosmetics & perfumes-retail in City of Bridgeton, MO". I sent a email response back to Jenny asking about my premonition and got no response. I know this is circumstantial evidence, but I was hoping that by getting the new address and phone number available it would help deter would be applicants.

Annonymous
Saint Louis, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2008 10:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UFC/Bridgeton-Missouri-63044/UFC-This-is-a-follow-up-report-for-PerfumaniaUniversal-Perfumes-Bridgeton-Missouri-377600. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UFC

UFC, Rapid Results Management, R & R Management, Scentura Creations, Infinity

AUTHOR: Annonymous - (U.S.A.)

Just found the original report here and wanted to make sure it was linked to my report. I also added the previous names to the Company name. I hope the new phone numbers I provided helps someone else find this report.