Assembly

• Updated: Fri, March 26, 2010

• Reported By: BTS1982 — Coeburn Virginia United States of America
UFC
2960 West Sahara Avenue Suite 200 LAS VEGAS, Nevada United States of America

UFC DANA WHITE UFC is a complete total martial arts rip off sick of their ads on youtube and myspace ads filled with viruses LAS VEGAS, Nevada

I am sick of seeing ufc and mma commercials on myspace and youtube. I don't care for this stupid crap. It's not a sport it's an embarassment to martial arts. Everytime I want to watch a video on youtube it goes to a stupid UFC commercial and I don't give a rats ass about it. Watching to stupid people beat the crap out of each other isn't fun for me I find it rather annoying and rather obnoxious. None of the fighters know martial arts. Stupid teenage boys are killing each other in their own backyard cause they think this stupid crap is cool. It's a nuisance. Dana white has no martial arts background neither do any of his fighters. Those stupid women that hold up the numbers aren't that hot they are in their 40s they look like you can see wrinkles on them.

UFC is the ultimate ripoff you expect to see real martial artist you get a bunch of losers who think they know martial arts after just a week of training. The tapout shirts are ugly and overrated. It's just the most boring unentertaining piece of crap    I 've ever seen on TV. I would like UFC and MMA to remove their commercials from youtube and myspace. Because when I want to watch a music video or something I want to watch that stupid  crap pops up on my screen and I don't care to see the morons on any of my screen. Their ads also contain viruses and tracking cookies. UFC is not martial arts it's just a bunch of over zealous homosexuals adding a little blood to make themselves look tough. Ripoff. I am in no way racist I just see this as a useless televised event that is not a sport and full of idiots.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2010 05:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UFC/LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-89102/UFC-DANA-WHITE-UFC-is-a-complete-total-martial-arts-rip-off-sick-of-their-ads-on-youtube-a-585969. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UFC