Complaint Review: UFS International LLC

• Updated: Fri, February 21, 2014

• Reported By: Brandon — SAINT CLOUD Minnesota
UFS International LLC
17791 Mitchell N., Ste. C Irvine, California USA

UFS International LLC RUDE AND MEAN COMPANY - WILL LIED AND TAKE YOUR MONEY - NEVER WILL USE THIS COMPANY AGAIN!!!! Irvine California

Please beware about this company.  This is my first time ever reporting and complaining about a bad company such as UFS International LLC.  I signed up for their processing service.  The agent will lied and tell you it will be one year.   The agent demand a $150 deposit for the machine and promise that you will get your money back once cancel.   He will omit telling you that the contract will be a 4 years with a smack in the face $395 early termination fee.   They will promise and lied to you about the rate such as theirs will be the lowest. Found out later that their rate is higher than the rest.   The agent gave me a machine that suppose to be the latest, and turned out to be a piece of crap.  The machine keep failing and so I asked for a different one.  They told me to mail that out and they will send me a new one.  When I got the machine, it turned out to be an older processor dated back who knows when.  Then I was suprised that they even charged me the shipping fee for it.  Its their fault that the machine doesn't work, and they even trying to make money off of the shipping.  Anyway, when I called in the cancel my service, they became with rude and unprofessional.  They demanded me to mail in the machine of which I have to pay for the shipping fee again.  Once received, they never once call me and let me know about anything.  I waited and waited and finally called them.  They complained that my power cord was broken during shipping and that the processor screen was scratched.  The machine was never abused and was only used to swip cards.  How could the small LCD screed be scratched??? They came up with this bogus tatic and refused to give me back my $150.  I demanded to be transfer to a manager over the phone.  They put me on hold for like 20 minutes until I gave up on waiting.

I never once felt so sick and disgusted with such company as UFS International LLC.  This is the worst company to do credit card processing with.  They are many great companies out there to do business with.  Don't fall for this one.  They will RIP YOU OFF!!! Do your research. Good Luck.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2014 04:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UFS-International-LLC-/Irvine-California-92614/UFS-International-LLC-RUDE-AND-MEAN-COMPANY-WILL-LIED-AND-TAKE-YOUR-MONEY-NEVER-WILL-U-1124278. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UFS International LLC