- Report: #802720
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: UFS International LLC
UFS International LLC17791 Mitchell N., Ste. C Irvine, California United States of America
UFS International LLC , lier credit card processing company, Irvine, California
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
2011. On the contract, all terms and agreements have been stated. But, when I
received a statement for June and July 2011, I found that there are some
unknown charges and unclear charges that UFS International LLCs preventatives
could not explain. For example: POS-WAT, DUES&, NABU FEES etc. (Please see
highlight items in the attached July statement.)
I called the UFS International LLC at least 4 times to talk
to a representative to remove unknown charges and explain unclear charges in
the statements so I can understand what have been charged for. Unfortunately, I
was not successful even though I met the salesperson named Son (Peter) Vu for
UFS International twice in my salon. I also emailed to Jennifer Pham and Son Vu
whom I believe that they are my primarily contact persons when I have
questions. But I never receive any responses back from UFS International LLC by
email to explain my questions and concerns. Below is the list of times that I
have contacted UFS International LLC representatives by phone and email concerning
about the statements.
1) Around July 5th, 2011 right after receiving June statement by email from Jennifer Pham. Talked to Jennifer about the unclear statement.
2) About 3 days after July 5th, I met Son (Peter) Vu in the salon to go over the June statement, but could not explain well since there are many shortcut abbreviations in the statement. Also, he could not explain what numbers are in the statement. All he could explain by guessing.
3) On August 4th, after received a July statement, I email to Jennifer Pham and cc to Son Vu about Non-qualified charge and standard abbreviations notation for POS-WATS. I didnt receive any explain for this by email.
4) On August 8th, I sent another email in which I attached the July statement with highlight unknown charges and unclear charges. In the body of the email, I mention that I will discontinue service if I wont receive any assistance in the matter. I received NO answer by email for my concerns.
5) On 8/10, I received a phone call from Tien who is a manager of UFS International LLC (I know this on couple day later.) He could not fix the problems, and could not explain unclear charge on NON-QUALIFIED and unknown charges mentioned above. The only thing he could say was Please understand the statement has been displayed like the way it is.
6) On August 11th, I received an email from Son Vu ask me to call him and set up an appointment in the salon.
7) Met Son Vu at the salon on Friday August 12. I show him a list of unknown charges and unclear charges, but he could not fix the statement since he claimed that he is a salesman on the field, not an office person. He told he will contact the office to have the statement correct.
8) About a week later, I called office 1-866 number to see if I have the statement correct. I talked to Jennifer Pham again. The conversation was very worst right at the beginning of the conversation. She asked why did I call again and why I still dont understand when Tien (a manager) and Son Vu had already explained. She really meant I am a stupid person and this made me end the conversation
very soon with her. I double checked that I should to talk to Tien (the manager) but she said there is no need.
9) Right after that I call Son Vu (Salesperson) and mentioned if I dont get the statement correct, I will terminate the service. He said: Call Jennifer to cancel. Hes sorry about that.
10) On August 31st, I called Jennifer to terminate the account. She said she has to contact Son Vu since he is the field person who took my application and who can take the terminal.
11) Called Son Vu on the same day August 31st and asked why I am kicked back and forth between office and field? He said he will contact the office.
12) On August 31st again, I finally received a cancelation form from Jennifer Pham. The form states that the reason to cancel is Fee related. In the body of the email, she also stated that the last day to cancel for the month of August was on the 25th. This mean the UFS International LLC will still charge for monthly fees for September 2011. Its not mentioned in the original contract and its not my knowledge.
13) On September 6, I sent the cancelation form back to Jennifer Pham.
14) On September 12, I sent an email to Jennifer Pham to ask where I can send the terminal back.
15) September 16, Sent the terminal back to provided address by Jennifer Pham and the company
received the terminal on 9/22/2011.
16) September 19, Sent an email to Jennifer Pham concerning about $150.00 security deposit
for the terminal. I did not receive any response for this email.
17) September 24, emailed to Jennifer Pham again and I got her response back stating that she
stated that: I already forwarded your email to Account Department. I dont handle Cancel accounts so I had no idea. If you have any question, please contact the office directly and ask for Account or Billing Department and someone will help you. Thank you!
18) On the same day September 24th, I called the Billing Department and was told the
security deposit check will be issued by Nov 15. I did not have a chance to get the name of the person that I talked to.
19) November 28th, I called back to check the security deposit $150. I talked to an operator
(Forgot to ask name again.) I was put on hold about 10minutes and then talkedto Jennifer Pham. She put me on hold again, and then passed the line to Tien- the manager of the company. He told me that the company will pay the security deposit, but he does not know when. I told him that I cancelled the service almost 3 months and I think that I should receive $150 back. Right after that, he started up a bad conversation such as at least 60 days notification, penalty for early cancelation and etc I told him that I will start civil action and rip off report actions if I dont receive the security deposit with 1 week. He said that he does not care. The conversation ended uglily without my expectation. There is no promise to refund the security deposit $150.
UFS International not only stole my business money from unknown and unclear charges, but also tried to steal more money from my business by billing additional charges like regulatory product after signing
the contract. Again, this fee is not in the original contract between the salon and UFS International LLC. UFS just notified me on the top June statement, and then applied the fee on the following statement without my agreement.
In this complain letter, I try not to expose any my emotions what I felt when I have a conversation on phone calls with UFS International LLS representatives. I try not to evaluate any conversation including phone and email rather than I provide a list of fact in detail so I wont mislead the reader who is taking this case. I wish I let the reader to verify, evaluate and imagine what I have. If I can imagine and say: Its a nightmare where I have been trapped. IM A VICTIM of UFS International LLC since the salesman, Son Vu came to me and convinced to offer a good rate and service if I switch to UFS International LLC. In fact, it is not. It causes my financial lost and business interrupted.
Question is: How many more victims have been trapped by the
game of UFS International LLC before and after me?
I have no answer, but I know I suffer. Its a fraud!
Im certainly asking for a full investigation my case with UFS International LLC.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2011 08:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UFS-International-LLC/Irvine-California-92614/UFS-International-LLC-lier-credit-card-processing-company-Irvine-California-802720. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.