Complaint Review: UFS Marketing

• Submitted: Tue, September 25, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, September 28, 2012

• Reported By: UFS Stole My Money — In a State where they have a CEASE and DESIST order! United States of America
UFS Marketing
620 East Smith Rd Suite W 20 Internet United States of America

UFS Marketing Unlimited Fulfillment Services STOLE MONEY and NEVER provided appointments! Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Untrue Statements made about UFS Marketing

This should serve as a warning to NEVER use UFS Marketing (Unlimited Fulfillment Services). I paid for 10 appointments to UFS early in 2012 only to find out my Deparment of Insurance had sent their company a "Cease and Desist" letter and even FINED them for their illegal abuse to the elderly to push annuity appointments down their throats (FINED $4,000).

Immediately I called their president Matt "d***o" Dilday and he refused to return the money I sent via CHECK! I should've seen this coming. I paid good money to UFS marketing and received NO LEADS.

Now I'm out the money that I sent them and they haven't returned my phone calls or emails (over 20 phone calls and 15 emails). NEVER USE UFS Marketing!!!!!

By the way, UFS Marketing is trying to start a new company called LGS Marketing. NEVER do business with either of them or you will pay the price of never receiving appointments and they will STEAL your money right from you!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2012 03:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UFS-Marketing/internet/UFS-Marketing-Unlimited-Fulfillment-Services-STOLE-MONEY-and-NEVER-provided-appointments-946518. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UFS Marketing

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Untrue Statements made about UFS Marketing

AUTHOR: Matthew Dilday - (United States of America)

Im not sure where to begin.  This is obviously another attempt from a marketing company to discredit us.  Our marketing programs offer a minimum guarnatee on a scheduled number of appointments.  We also schedule all of your leads and place follow up calls to them.

We also dont sell leads?  Your termanology is wrong, which furter discredits your alleged claim.

We always fulfill our obligations to our customers.  Also WE ACCEPT ALL MAJOR ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS and 99% of our customers always pay with credit card.

As a marketer, I know if our programs do not deliver, a customer has the right to dipute and (ultimately) win their dispute because 90% of the time, the credit card company sides with the disputor.  So we know this story on Ripoff Reprot is a big fib!

Our services are utilized by some of the biggest FMO's in the country.

Since 2008 We have sold marketing programs to over 3000 agents nationwide AND we only have 7-8 complaints on either the BBB or RIPOFF REPORT?

However there are numerous companies on the internet like- NET QUOTE that have an A+ on the BBB, 314 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years. NET QUOTE BBB

Laughable.However... it is unfortunate that our company has been tied to another company Cold Solutions (becasue we both are in OHIO) and some of our competitors 'namely' -Premier Annuity prospects- now Plum Marketing- have tried to make allocations like a marketing scam has been perpretrated by this or another company associated with it.  Simply untrue.

UFS Marketing is printing company and call center. Thats it.   I myself - nor any employee- past, present or future has or will ever be an insurance agent.  Our company simply sdchedules leads and appointments.

With regard to the $4,000 fine, this fine was issued by the state of Kansas with regards to a marketing piece sent our by a local insurance agency.

However- KANSAS - (The home state you claim you are from) The Kansas Insurance Department 'KID'  Initially thought we were an FMO or insurance company and they had previously issued a cease and desist.  We simply pointed out to Kansas that UFS Marketing is printing company and call center.  Also... We had to remind the 'KID' that  Reissuance of Bulletin 1991-4; Life and Accident and Health Insurance Advertising by Third-Party Marketing Entities  and Bulletin Revision 2012-1 Accident and Health Insurance Advertising by Third-Party Marketing Entities  Click the link it reads and I quote

"Insurance companies and/or their agents are responsible for the content of advertisements distributed directly and on their behalf and are subject to potential regulatory action for the failure of any advertisements to comply with Kansas law."

As you can see, UFS Marketing has never done anything wrong other than provide quality marekting services for our customers and its unfortunate that a coward like yourself would try to post untrue lies about us.

I am assuming you have all of my contact information, but this is not a real complaint and I know better.

BTW...10 appointment programs are only purchased by our FMO clients as a reward for cases submitted by the agent and this doesnt look like an FMO complaint posted.

LOL...Nice pic you posted of me.  Now thats a good looking guy!