Complaint Review: UGGS-AUSTTRALIA.WS

• Updated: Fri, November 04, 2011

• Reported By: michelle — methuen Massachusetts United States of America
UGGS-AUSTTRALIA.WS

UGGS-AUSTTRALIA.WS COUNTERFEIT UGGS Internet

I bought what I thought was a pair of classic short uggs from this company .Website stated returns with in 30 days allowed.  The only correspondance I received was thanking me for my order ( all broken english - 1st redflag) and automatic confirmation.  I had never received a tracking number and emailed regarding this and i recieved back an email stating item was shipped and when "they " received the tracking number it would be sent to me ( red flag 2) Well i never received a tracking number but recieved the "item " 3 days later.  The package I received was from  bejiing china.  They are classic conterfeit uggs ... "fleece"  is actually lining, soles are hard plastic( not at all like my former "authentic" uggs and stitching  is terrible... knots all over the place and crooked lines.   I never even tryed them on.  Once I recieved them I received another email from this company confirming delivery using a different website.  I have written to this company ( both ) many times requesting an address to return them toas shipping lable was all in chinese,   with no reply .  My bank has also  been helping to get an adress with no success .   My bank cannot return the money I am out untill they are returned ($99.80)  This company is not legit .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2011 02:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UGGS-AUSTTRALIAWS/internet/UGGS-AUSTTRALIAWS-COUNTERFEIT-UGGS-Internet-795195. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UGGS-AUSTTRALIA.WS